Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Perth
- Highly regarded Agency based City Fringe
- Boutique team to manage, train and mentor
- Negotiable Salary + Take Home Company Car
Specialising in sales and property management within the northern suburbs of Perth, this Agency has been a long-term client of GOUGH since we opened our doors over 13 x years ago.
About the Role
Due to a restructure, they are looking to bring on a Head of Department to oversee, mentor and train a boutique team. You will manage your own portfolio of 100 x properties which are all located close to the office to avoid long commutes and you will have a dedicated Trust Accountant and Inspections support.
Skills & Experience
- Senior Property Management, Team Leader or HOD experience
- Accountability to deliver high-level customer service
- Outstanding organisation and time management
- WA Property Management Registration (essential)
- Desire to see your team excel and develop their skills
An enviable location which provides the team with endless options to have a team lunch/dinner & drinks. Culture fit is important to them – everyone gets along! Zero micro-management if you are doing a great job.
- Great reputation in the market
- Additional benefits such as a take-home company car, unlimited fuel, team incentives such as vouchers, etc
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW or contact Justine Walker or Nikki White on (08) 93256300 or 0422 157728 for a CONFIDENTIAL chat about this role or any others being advertised by GOUGH