Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- FULL WORK FROM HOME ROLE!
- Clean Northside portfolio with 100 properties
- Up to $65K + SUPER + TAKE HOME COMPANY CAR
This extremely rare opportunity has opened up within a boutique Real Estate agency based in Brisbane. Our client is seeking an experienced Residential Senior Property Manager to work autonomously from home.
This is an opportunity to utilise your real estate experience & business acumen to assist in the management and growth of their North Brisbane portfolio.
Reporting directly to management, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the QLD portfolio of 100 properties, end to end with no trust accounting duties. Inherent qualities that will flourish in this role include a self-driven and durable work ethic, a passion for real estate, and great property management experience.
You will be responsible for all aspects of property management including but not limited to:
- Managing a clean existing portfolio of 100 properties
- Manage relationships with interstate stakeholders
- Ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Routine Inspection
- Entries & Exit reports
- Uploading properties online for lease
- Organising photography, ad writing
- Leasing, application processing
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Maintenance and repairs
- Preparing proposals for new clients
- Attending and preparing QCAT
- Smoke alarm, water and pool compliance
The successful Property Manager will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in property management
- Current QLD certificate of registration
- Valid Drivers license
- The ability to work from home and autonomously without supervision
Culture & Benefits:
- WORK FROM YOUR HOME OFFICE FULL TIME!
- Plan & organise your own days, opportunity to work autonomously
- Small, tidy manageable portfolio of 100 properties
- Up to $65,000 + Super with a company car
The successful candidate will build an outstanding career within this company. Opportunities such as these are far and few between, so don’t hesitate!!
If you’d like to know more information about the role and company, then please contact Ebony Benson on 0421 916 867. To apply please click APPLY NOW or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.