Category : Facilities Manager
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
About the Company:
Work for a respected, global property agency who manages multiple commercial, retail and industrial assets across the world. They are currently seeking a Facilities Manager who will take ownership of a premium portfolio of commercials assets located nation-wide.
About the Role:
The role offers a unique opportunity to oversee a portfolio of key corporate assets for a national client. Working closely with the Senior Facilities Manager, you will be the main point of contact for tenants, with a critical focus on coordinating the asset’s safety, performance, compliance, and technicalities.
- Preparing, executing, and managing cost-effective maintenance operations of asset-wide services
- Managing contractors around the reliability, sustainability, and preservation of property assets and utilities.
- Building and maintaining strong tenant relationships with a focus on client service delivery
- Overseeing the safety of all services and systems, building structure, risks, and WHS audits
- Intermittent onsite inspections and reporting for each site and its internals
- Ensure that efficient budgeting and financial reporting is conducted for each asset
- Previous experience in the facilities management of a commercial asset portfolio
- Exposure to budgets and financials, as well as some reporting software/systems
- Some exposure to banking institutions
- A property related degree would be ideal
- Strong tenant management skills
- Upbeat attitude with leadership qualities
- Global property leader
- Based within a premium asset in Sydney CBD
- Strong flexibility and WFH options
- Access to key decision-makers
- Strong support within Facilities team
If this sounds like you then please contact Sarah Fisher on 0473 994 046 or email your CV to email@example.com
Not looking yourself but know someone right for the role? Refer a friend & receive a $250 referral fee.
Australian visa holders only.