Category : Admin / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
- Excellent Working Environment, Innovative Strata Agency
- Salary up to $65K Package
Our client is one of the most innovative and professional strata agencies in NSW. With an excellent reputation in the industry, established processes and training implemented and commitment to providing a first class service to their clients, this fun yet processional team are going through massive growth. Located in sleek offices in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, this building has an indoor gym, pool and state of the art office facilities including staff breakout areas.
Working in a professional yet fun working environment, there is currently an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Strata Assistant to join their successful Strata Management team. Exceeding clients expectations, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Owners Corporation as required
- Arrange quotations and repairs and maintenance for works required
- Prepare agendas and minutes for meeting
- Prepare budgets for presentations to AGMs
- Convene and conduct meetings
- No Accounts & lots of administration support will be provided
To be successful in securing this amazing opportunity, you will ideally come from a Real Estate Administrative background. You will also have:
- Previous Strata Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi task
- Have a high level of computer skills
- The ability to fit into a bright & bubbly team.
The successful candidate will receive full training and support from some of the best in the business. There will be definite career progression as this company are big fans of promoting internally.
So don’t delay, apply for this exciting career opportunity now! Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call Ella Toohey on 9362 8500 or 0423 404 872