Category : Admin / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Support the number one Director in a Large Network
- Excellent career potential & exposure
- Monday - Friday Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the most innovative market leader and premier real estate agency rapidly expanding throughout the Eastern Suburbs. Collaborating to become the most respected team, this role will see you working alongside the number one principal in the most successful network. Setting benchmarks of unqualified success across the full property spectrum, this is the most recognised individual in the Eastern Suburbs making an indelible mark on the most exclusive properties.
Monday – Friday, you will be part of the driving force that keeps this top performing Principals team day in order. Supporting the Principal in a tight knit team, this role will see you utilise your administration, organisational and relationship management skills daily. As an Executive Assistant, your specific duties will include but not be limited to:
- Diary, e-mail & appointment management
- Database management & client care
- Liaising with vendors, purchases and solicitors
- Meeting & greeting clients, attending meetings & functions
- Handling all sales administration
- Liaising with Vendors, buyers and solicitors
- Coordinating photo shoots, floor plans, marketing material & agent branding
- Prepare and attend proposals, presentations and auctions
- Manage exchanges & settlements
- Ad hoc administration duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a current Real Estate Certificate of Registration & driver’s license
- Immaculately presented and well groomed
- Using advanced level Microsoft Office skills day to day
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Excellent Word/Outlook & computer skills
- The ability to work proactively and independently
- Ability to multi-task and work in a calm and timely manner under deadlines
- This is one of the biggest brands in Real Estate!
- Up to $100K!
- Monday – Friday Role
- #1 office in a large network
- Support a Principal
- Excellent culture
- Receive a bonus/commission structure when involved in sales
- Excellent Career Progression
If you are looking to collaborate with the most distinguished Principal that will ensure you a great base salary, parking and some motivational incentives along with the most supportive team – apply today!
Chase Clayton on (02) 9362 8500 or 0406 412 422
or email your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.