Category : Architecture & Interior Design
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Gold Coast
- An award-winning Builder that is continuing to grow
- Career focused with career development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package $$$
- An award-winning and national leader that is continuing to grow.
- A fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention.
- Career-focused with career development opportunities.
- Fantastic culture with family values
- Join an innovative market leader with high-quality unique products.
- Be apart of a company that values quality and quantity as well as high levels of customer service.
- Be apart of a professional team who understands their role and works together to consistently achieving results.
- Offer your knowledge as well as grow by learning from others.
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction
- Work autonomously in a team environment that gives you responsibility for your goals
- Provide your professional service for all varied projects in residential construction in a high volume environment
- Achieve workflow targets and deadlines by working with your team and utilising each other to maximise results.
- Produce Spec drawings and Marketing material when and where required.
- REVIT software experience ESSENTIAL
- 3 years experience within residential construction as a Drafter
- Have an up to date knowledge of the residential construction industry and practices.
- Be goal-driven and have a competitive nature with high integrity.
- Efficient data entry and computer skills coupled with good communication
Please call Fraser Neale on 07 3114 5544 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*