Category : Marketing / PR / Events
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- Take ownership of the digital focus
- Award winning Property Developer
- Passionate and supportive team
Our Client is a leading Property Developer with a diversified property portfolio across South East Queensland. An Employer of Choice, they value their staff, offering regular team building events, and professional development opportunities for their staff. They currently require a marketing professional specialised in digital marketing to join their dynamic and motivated team.
You will be working closely with a talented and passionate team of marketing professionals, all of whom have different areas of expertise, and provides support and values collaboration.
Day to Day Duties
- You will take ownership of the digital marketing for the assets
- Creating and implementing strategic and creative marketing campaigns within specified budgets and with clearly defined objectives – measuring the ROI – then analysing ways for improvement
- Closely analysing the key performance indicators of the developments and assets
- Drive the growth & management of all social media platforms
- Utilise databases to create and drive marketing automation and EDM’s, while reporting on key metrics & performance outcomes
- Working closely with the marketing team to create weekly innovative content pieces that drive the business
The Ideal Candidate
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing
- 3 years of post-grad experience in a specialised digital marketing position within the property sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to build relationships
- Sound understanding of financials and strategy
- Innovative, creative, and motivated personality – consistently thriving for the best!
- Experience in property marketing is highly advantageous, but not essential
Company & Benefits
- Work for an industry leader that offers ongoing professional development and career planning
- Lots of team events and supportive culture
- Support and mentoring by the Marketing Manager who wants to see this person succeed!
Please call Fraser Neale on 07 3114 5544 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*