Category : Real Estate - Other
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- Projects spanning across Australia's East Coast
- Fantastic company culture
- High-End/ Innovative Developments
Our client is well known for the delivery of quality land and luxurious built form projects. All projects have a focus on innovation, sustainability, design and a sense of community which has led to industry Awards for Excellence. Our client is a well-respected developer that delivers projects across the east coast of the country. Projects range in size and focus, executing the full process from acquisition of land, rezoning, design and approvals, right through delivery of the project.
- Drafting design and construction briefs, oversee the tender process to enable appropriate selection of external suppliers, contractors and consultant teams
- Monitor, manage and report on all aspects of planning and authority approval processes and project feasibility
- Managing aspects of project delivery including financial performance, reporting, budgeting, risk assessment, monthly reviews and cash flow;
- Managing and administering contracts, obtaining current and future approvals and managing aspects of the sales and marketing process;
- Monitoring marketing and competitor activity to enhance decision making on the direction and performance of the project;
- Driving strong engagement with key stakeholders to ensure support for the Project Vision and agreed outcomes and;
- Collaborating closely with a high-performance development team
- End to end
The Successful Candidate:
- 5 years’ experience in a Development Management role
- Additional experience within the retail and commercial sectors would be advantageous
- Ability to run and organise all interactions with the council
- Time management skills are essential as you will be overlooking multiple projects at once
- Have a network of consultants to work with and help with project organisation
- You will have highly developed communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You must possess financial acumen, extensive knowledge of the tender and procurement process and an excellent understanding of the development/construction industry.
Please call Fraser Neale on 07 3114 5544 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*