Category : Building & Construction
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Melbourne
- Leading construction company in Melbourne
- $100m + builds
- Opportunity to grow
Our client is a well know, reputable construction company currently working on Tier 1 builds in the city. With over 50 years of experience in Melbourne and Australia, they are one of the leading building companies who strive for the highest of standards ensuring clients are always satisfied. Be part of a team that encourages growth, emphasizes team culture, and is known for lucrative bonuses.
- Reporting to an experienced Project Manager.
- Preparation of packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules.
- Project claim assistance and external variations.
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts.
- Manage and track project expenditure.
- Administer RFI’s to clients, architects, and consultants.
- Manage document authorisation
- Communicate changes and relevant information to the site team
- Assist in the preparation of budgets
- Collate information for reporting
- Attend and chair meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Support the tender process through document control
- Supplier/Subcontractor assessment
- Tertiary Qualifications in Construction Management or equivalent
- An ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and project stakeholders
- Adaptable, Professional & Positive attitude to challenge
- Excellent attitude and attention to detail
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please hit the APPLY NOW button TODAY!
For a confidential discussion please contact Luke Sorensen on 0458229357 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and all applications will be held in strict confidence. Thank you for your understanding.