Category : Admin / Office Support
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Incredible salary + comms!!! six figure salary on offer!!!
- Monday- Friday Role!
- Support the Director
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Real Estate professional to join the most innovative market leader proud to be established for over 20 years. Collaborating to become the most respected team, this role will see you working alongside the number one Director in their field and a self-motivated team. With a strong track record and a business that covers all aspects of the real estate purchasing process, we are seeking a high-performing individual to indulge in a fantastic position with a huge range of incentives!
This is an incredibly diverse role that will see you out and about, not chained to their desk. Their main mandate is to search for properties and service clients.
This may involve:
- Searching, researching, and delivering suitable properties to clients
- Attending open homes and property inspections
- Liaising with solicitors, building inspectors, etc.
- Following up agents on off-market opportunities
- Client management
- Lead generation and meetings
- Asking agents for new business
- Assisting the Managing Director in an EA role, making sure that he has everything he needs to do his job efficiently, and things run like clockwork
- Other General administrative work/file management
- Operations of the company organizing marketing, seminars, helping the salespeople in the office, and making sure everything runs smoothly.
- Previous Real Estate experience in Sales on the Northern Beaches, Upper North Shore or Lower North Shore
- 3years plus real estate experience ex EA / PM/ BDM/ SALES AGENT/ BUYERS AGENT
- Real Estate Certificate, Drivers License, and car
- Stability! We are looking for someone that is looking for a long term commitment
- Computer literate – Must know Word, Excel, RP Data
- Can provide a 6 star service to clients
- Ability to deal with high-end clientele
- Work side by side with a fantastic Director – this is an opportunity for the right person to receive profit share long term
- Small boutique team with excellent team culture
- HUGE Base plus a commission structure that will make sure you earn 6 FIGURES!
- Monday to Friday role
- Free flights
- Time in Lieu
- Extensive coaching and training
- Sydney’s first buyer’s agency established 1997
- Established, high-end clientele
- Repeat and referral business
- Modern Retail premises on Sydney’s lower north shore