Category : Real Estate & Property
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- PM team that has impressive property retention
- Excellent structure & systems for streamlined output
- Attractive Salary & Bonus Structure & Ability to work from home
Gough Recruitment is excited to offer the amazing opportunity to work with an inspiring agency based in Brisbane.
With extensive experience across Australia, this well-established agency has a strong market presence and strives on not only delivering stand-out results for its clients but being an employer of choice.
You will work as part of a tight-knit and fun team that love what they do with access to top of the range systems and training.
We are seeking a real ‘go-getter’ who can make this role their own. Creating your own business through means of prospecting, this role will see you grow and develop professionally and provide an excellent and uncapped income.
You will be efficient, precise and attentive. Hungry for success and with the mindset of becoming the Sunshines Coast best BDM, your day-to-day activity will revolve around:-
- Sourcing new business opportunities through prospecting
- Converting Property Management leads
- Work closely with the Sales Agents & Property Management teams
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Offer professional advice to clients
- Arranging and conducting market appraisals
- Taking Leasing inquiries via email and phone
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Leasing the properties you bring on then handover to the Property Management Team
- Use of modern, cloud-based software
- Attractive salary + super + comms + car – upon experience
- Flexible working conditions! Work from home some days!
- A supportive and fun office culture
- Laptop and phone provided so you can be truly mobile and work from anywhere
- Current Real Estate Certificate of Registration essential
- Direct experience in a Business Development or Property Management role in Real Estate
- Be self-motivated and driven to succeed
- You will not be afraid to prospect and actively seek new business through your own generated activity
- You will be well presented, organised and have excellent administration skills
- Valid driver’s license
All applications are strictly confidential and not discussed with a third party without your consent.
How to Apply:
APPLY TODAY via the link or email a confidential CV in Word format to Krystal Smithers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0400 290 089.