Category : Property Management
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Monday to Friday - NO WEEKENDS
- Become a Senior Property Manager in the future!
- Property Management focused agency
An incredible opportunity has come up to work with a huge brand in the Inner West which has grown to become one of the Inner West’s biggest success stories. For generations this client of ours have made it their absolute desire to provide locals with the best Real Estate service. This company go great lengths to bring you the best possible results and have a name for themselves in providing the service that you would highly recommend to your friends. If you are somebody that is looking for a company that will support your progression in Property Management, don’t hesitate & apply now!
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY – KEEP YOUR WEEKENDS
- Huge career progression – Become a Senior Property Manager long term!
- Dynamic team & ideal working culture – Everybody looks out for each other!
- Stunning, modern office
- Full In-house training provided to help you progress & grow in your role
- Great location, close to shops & transport!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with prospective tenants as well as current landlords
- Maintaining relationships with landlords
- Processing applications
- Ingoing & outgoing inspections
- Routine inspections
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Arrears control
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Must have a strong passion for Real Estate
- A can-do attitude and willingness to help
- A Current Certificate of Registration OR Real Estate License
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- A valid driver’s license and reliable car
- Ability to work in a past-pace environment
This company will support your growth and will train you in your role. Don’t miss out.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY NOW or contact Chase Clayton on 0406 412 422 / email@example.com for a CONFIDENTIAL chat about this role.