Category : Real Estate - Other
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- Receive training, support and mentoring in a team that supports growth
- Queensland's leading real estate group
- Great team culture where staff come first!
This team is fun, friendly, and down to earth so if you are looking for a great work environment and where you are working with hard-working, dedicated team members then this is it. This company has experienced progression and success due to employing people with a can-do, dedicated attitude and of course who love what they do!
- Assisting the Property Managers with a portfolio of 200 properties
- Lease Renewals
- Maintenance Management
- Exit reports
- Arrears Management
- General administration duties
- PropertyMe Software used
- Ideally, 6 -12 months of Property Management experience – attitude, communication, and attention to detail are most important!
- The current Certificate of Registration is a must
- Strong organisational skills
- Solid written & verbal communication skills
- Well presented
- Drivers license – company cars to use!!
We are looking for someone who wants to grow their career in real estate with the backing of a national brand.
If you are a talented Assistant Property Manager or Property Manager looking to hear about amazing new opportunities, I would LOVE to hear from you.
For a further confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity please call Sharna O’Brien on 07 3114 5544
Please email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit “APPLY NOW”
Not what you are looking for? Please give me a call to discuss other roles!
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
PLEASE NOTE: Only those shortlisted for this role will be contacted for an interview