Category : Facilities Manager
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Sydney
- Opportunity to develop and expand on your Operations/Facilities experience
- Large team and great work life balance
- Call Mikayla on 0425 392 995
This company is a leading, diversified property group with a large portfolio, across Retail, Commercial, Industrial and Residential Property. They are committed to sustainability, investing in new technologies and delivering on infrastructure solutions. With exceptional branding and a significant retail portfolio, there is an opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join this distinguished team.
With an excellent reputation in the property market, our client is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Operations Manager to join the team at two of their premier assets in Sydney.
- Work closely under the Centre Manager and Operations Manager
- Delivery of the best outcomes for retailers, stakeholders & the community across both precincts
- Assist with OPEX & CAPEX budgets, project plans & delivery
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers, approve invoices & work orders
- Identify maintenance requirements & coordinate task completion with contractors
- Experience in Shopping Centre Operations or Facilities Management
- Able to manage risk, staff tenants, customers & contractors
- Up to date in industry best practices & relevant Australian Standards
- WHS legislation ensuring that the shopping centre is safe, compliant & well maintained
- Demonstrated experience in managing operational staff, contractor inductions & safety compliance.
- Able to work under pressure, be calm, level headed & negotiate with key stakeholders
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Supportive Work Environment & Culture
- Manage a team of professionals
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Well-funded centres
- Career growth succession plan
To apply please forward a confidential CV to email@example.com or for more information call Mikayla Small on 0425 392 995
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Only Australian Permanent Residents need apply.