Category : Real Estate - Other
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- Amazing office culture & team environment with great mentors
- Great projects with exposure to the whole development lifecycle
- One of Australia's most respected developers
Our client is a reputable Australian property developer with an impressive array of projects. Our client has a strong and established brand within the wider market, known for its quality, sustainability, and innovation. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! Culture is vital to their success and they work hard to create the best possible experience for all employees, and additionally maintain integrity and trust with all stakeholders.
Due to growth within their business, a position has been created for an experienced Assistant Development Manager with either property economics, town planning, or relevant tertiary education to join the team. This is a vital role within the company as you will play a key part in advising and analysing key development opportunities in the Brisbane areas.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintain and update project financial modelling
- Preparing due diligence reports for development sites
- Assist Development Managers in obtaining updated cost forecasts
- Providing high-level analysis and reporting on each project
- Report regularly to line manager on progress, budgets, risks, and opportunities
You will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Property, Town Planning, Engineering, Project Management, or another relevant degree.
- Strong financial modelling skills, a commercial approach, and advanced computer skills.
- Strong feasibility skills.
- Passion for property and desire to commit to the company long-term and build a career.
- Experience with project delivery as an ADM will be highly regarded.
- Stable & Long-Term Property Team.
- Strong Development Pipeline.
- Diverse & Strategic Position.
- Future Career Development & Progression.
- Great culture and mentoring opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package – up to $100,000 depending on experience.
Please contact Fraser Neale on 0431 880 517 or send your email through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Shanae Barrett on 0434 962 341 or email email@example.com. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only Australian residents are eligible to apply.