Category : Real Estate - Other
Work Type : Permanent / Full Time
Location : Brisbane
- Positioned for Huge Growth
- Industry Leading Residential Developer
- Competitive Salary + Commission $$
Our client is an industry-leading developer, creating desirable residential townhouses and land developments across South East Queensland. They have recently completed several projects and are committed to further growth of their development pipeline.
- Identify new development opportunities in accordance with Acquisitions Strategy
- Undertake detailed due diligence of potential acquisitions
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders
- Negotiate & secure development sites
- Develop & maintain relationships with consultants, valuers, agents to assist in identifying new opportunities
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have extensive experience in residential acquisitions with a proven track record in acquiring development sites. Other key requirements include:
- Have an existing network of development industry contacts/landowner and database
- Experience in residential land subdivision
- Strong financial modeling and detailed feasibility experience
- Be able to work autonomously & as part of a small team
- The ability to work on & submit development applications
- EstateMaster experience ispreferred but not essential
Please call Milli Hargreaves on 07 3114 5544 for more information or email your CV to email@example.com All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those with the right to work in Australia need apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Not looking yourself but know someone right for the role? Refer a friend and receive a referral fee – ask me how.